Monday, February 15, 2010

Strengths & Weaknesses From Learning Plan 2

One weakness is that I've never used Microsoft Outlook before, but a strength that can go along with that is that I'm a fast learner. I have heard many people say how they don't like Outlook. After using it, I don't really prefer it. It is pretty easy to navigate once you know what you are doing. It would not be my choice for E-mail using, however, if I had to use it for my job, I would have to get used to it. There are too many features to look for in Outlook.
Another strength from this learning plan is already knowing how to use a fax machine. I use a pretty basic fax machine where I work now. The menus tell you what you need to know or look for. I never knew you could send a fax online though. That would be beneficial to me where I work now.
Overall, I thought E-mail would've been an easy learning plan, but using Outlook for me is a little confusing.

1 comment: