Sunday, March 14, 2010

Learning Plan 2 Digital Distribution (E-mail & fax)

I didn't think I was going to like Learning Plan 2, because we were still using Outlook. However, I did enjoy learning all the extra features with Outlook. I can see how using it in a business setting can be very beneficial. It was very easy to set up a calendar and schedule meetings and other events. I did have a hard time with some of the filtering features when I would try to arrange certain tasks.
The faxing part of the learning plan was very easy for me. I use a fax at the job I work at now. However, one thing I did learn was that you can send faxes and receive them to your E-mail online. I enjoyed doing the research on the different Web sites that offered this, and checking out the prices for how much it costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment