Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Learning Plan 4 Inputting Images


Most of my strengths for this learning plan are in the area of digital pictures and scanning. My camera is a digital camera, so I am good and importing my pictures from my camera to my computer. At the job I work at, one of the tasks I do everyday is scan documents into the computer. I know how to use all the settings and tools. I also scan pictures and edit them on the computer.
My weaknesses for this learning plan was learning about the tablet PC and digital pen. I've never used them before. I also have never used Microsoft OneNote. It was difficult to try to figure it out by watching the video. I needed to have help from a classmate to teach me some of the basics. Once I figured out how to take notes, I thought it was pretty easy from there. I love that you can convert your handwritten notes to text.

No comments:

Post a Comment