Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Learning Plan 5







This learning plan was a little difficult for me at first, because I was not in class when we went over Adobe Photoshop Elements. I was able to figure out most of the features I had to use by looking at my other classmates job aids and researching on the internet. One strength was that I can be a fast learner. Using some of the tools was a little difficult, because it took some digging to find out more about them. I have trouble with feathering a picture when you type in the pixels, because you can only type in a certain number or it won't work. Using the lasso tool can be very time consuming and frustrating. For my job aid I used the marquee tool, and I liked that a lot. I feel it could be beneficial to edit a picture using this for a company. I love that you can blur the background of a picture so only the important part of the image stands out.

No comments:

Post a Comment