Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Learning Plan 6

I struggled with certain tasks in this learning plan. For the voice technologies, I had a lot of trouble operating the microphone on my computer. I ended up redoing the assessment a couple times, because I lost my files and than the microphone somehow got disabled even though I didn't change anything. If I changed settings I had to restart my computer in order for the program to work. However, I did find it very easy to narrate a PowerPoint.

For the video technologies I was able to use a video camera very well, because I use one almost everyday anyway. I had a lot of problems with getting the right file format. I still don't know why everything worked on my home computer and not the school computer, even though the programs used to play the video were the exact same programs on both computers. I also couldn't figure out how to save a .MOV file to a .AVI or .WMA using Windows Movie Maker. When I go to save it the only option it gave me was to save it as a Movie Maker file. So I could never change the format of my videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment