Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Learning Plan 7

The document scanning assessment was easy for me, because I already have to scan documents and edit them in Microsoft Word. I did like learning about taking text from a pdf file and copying it to a Word document. It is a very beneficial tool to use, and you only have to do some editing. It was very easy to use the OCR tool in Adobe Acrobat. Also, to be able to scan a form into Adobe and add fields when necessary would save time on creating a new form. I had a little trouble figuring out how to submit my filled out form back to my classmate, but I just misread one of the steps and was ablet to figure it out.


Using the dragon naturally speaking took a little bit to get used to. It took me some patience to configure my voice. I also had trouble with it recongizing what I was saying and certain commands.


No comments:

Post a Comment